Last update at: 5, October, 1999
After my Amstad Notepad Computer NC100 had 'drunken' a glass of limonade I had to analyse it. What did I find inside? - read this:
What is inside the Amstrad Notepad Computer?
The ASCII-file "A surgical guide to the Amstrad Notepad Computer" includes a tabel of what is in the NC100, a block diagram, IC's and PCMCIA card connector pinouts!
I don't know the english NC manual but the german one includes only 24 sides about BBC BASIC. Here in germany the BBC BASIC is very unusualy and it was hard to found a book about it. So I take the plan to write my own short (39 sides, German) reference.
- Download a BBC BASIC reference guide (German, v12.98)
I thought that the file manager of the NC is a bit naff and so I try to programm a better one. Do you know PC-Tools for MS-DOS? NC-Tools is a bit like this. I try hard to write a professional software!
- Download the file manager 'NC-Tools' (version 12.98)
- Download a NC-Z80-disassembler and memory dump (version 4.98)
- Download the interactiv freeware PC-Z80-disassembler IDA
Do you want to autostart BBC BASIC programs when the NC will be switched on (by hand or alarm) or save and redraw NC screens and pictures with fast machine code?
Other Amstrad NC100 websites:
- Cliff Lawson Amstrad Notepad site
- Tim's Amstrad NC Users' Site
- Homepage of H.-J. Böhling
- Send me a message! H.Boehling@gmx.de