Fold and Cut Appliqué Patterns
- with FREE appliqué pattern -
- Cut one square according to design size from freezer paper.
- Fold into a rectangle, into a quarter, and then into an eighth.
- Transfer pattern to 1/8 of the freezer paper square
- Fold and Cut (Scherenschnitt!)
- Iron freezer paper pattern to a square of fabric of according size
- Draw around pattern with marking pencil
- Remove freezer paper
- Baste marked fabric square to background square
- With your appliqué scissors cut on marked line (seam allowance is included in patterns) and needle-turn appliqué.
FREE appliqué pattern "Snowflake"
click on drawing to enlarge and print ...
Back to "Linda´s Quilts"
© February 2003 · Linda Tacke · hawaii006@arcor,de