Why God never received tenure at a university
- Because he had only one major publication.
- And it was in Hebrew.
- And it had no cited references.
- And it wasn't published in a refereed journal
or even submitted for peer review.
- And some even doubt he wrote it himself.
- It may be true that he created the world -- but
what has he done since?
- The scientific community has had a very rough
time trying to replicate his results.
- He rarely came to class, just told students to
read the book.
- He expelled his first two student for learning.
- Although there were only ten requirements, most
students failed his tests.
- His office hours were infrequent and usually
held on a mountain top.