The Fellow Traveller
Dawn Addams - Magda Vamoff
Glyn Owen - Superintendent Kinglake
Neil McCallum - Nick Vashetti
Michael Peake - Hans Blatt
Angus Lennie - MacTavish
Jeanne Watts - Mrs. Matson
Brian Oulton - Matson
Michael Bates - Joe
Charles Simon - Gower
Ray Austin - Marsh
Fred Ferris - Seargent Lashbrook
John Barrett - Inspector in Blue Goose
Janine Gray - Receptionist
Richard McNeff - Guard
Directed by Peter Yates; Screenplay by Harry W. Junkin (pdf Screenplay on network DVD)
A man calls the Saint and asks him to come to Stevenage and help him. Matson has gambling debts and was asked to steal secrets from his work in exchange for them. But before Matson can reveal more he gets killed. Templar soon learns that a spy ring operates from the Blue Goose club.
* Peter Yates is a movie director of films like "Bullit" (1968), "Krull" (1983), "The House on Carroll Street" (1988) or "An Innocent Man" (1989)
* Dawn Addams also appears in Episodes #32 "The Lawless Lady" and #72 "The Queen's Ransom"
* Neil McCallum also appears in Episode #50 "The Hi-Jackers"
* Michael Peake also appears in Episode #53 "The Contract"
* Ray Austin also appears in Episodes #22 "The Rough Diamonds", #52 "The Damsel in Distress" and #76 "The Helpful Pirate". He would later direct Episodes #102 "The Desperate Diplomat" and #111 "The People Importers"
* Moore almost hits the doorframe after turning around and walking through the door. (0:08)
* The driver of the Volvo makes an error when racing around the corner. (0:13)
* Not a good idea to show the driver of the Volvo (who is supposed to be Templar) so close - he even looks into the camera! (0:14)
UK: 18th September 1963
* DVD (PAL): Umbrella DAVID0250 (2003)
Last Updated: 12/22/2007